Note: This gemstone ring is made to order.
Stone: .50ct - round cut (pink tourmaline gemstone).
Tourmaline is the birthstone for October. It has been said to be a stone of reconciliation, a stone that fosters compassion and calmness. It is used for grounding purposes and stabilizes us on our Earth roots. It also creates a commitment towards the completion of one's goals.
Out of Stock.
RING SIZE CHART
- Start by cutting out a strip of paper that is approximately 3/4-inch wide and 4 inches long.
- Wrap the paper around the base of the intended finger, and then mark where the paper overlaps. The length of the paper you measured in millimeters is the circumference of your finger.
- After finding this measurement, use our conversion chart to find the corresponding ring size.
WE ACCEPT BANK TRANSFERS / DEPOSIT
Transfers / Deposit:
- BDO and BPI
For Remittance Payments:
- Palawan Express
- Western Union
Other Mode of Payments: (currently not available in website checkout)
- Credit Card via PayPal
Please Note the Following:
Send us screenshot of the email confirmation along with bank transfer receipt / bank deposit receipt / paypal
- Verification of bank payments cut-off: Everyday - 11am.
Pera padala / remittances
- Payment verification: Mondays, Wednesdays & Saturdays only.
- Cheque payments, allowed 1-3 days clearance.
This piece is made-to-order, and will ship after we create it just for you.
- We will begin the order's production once payment has been confirmed.
- Production time is 25-30 business days.
We will ship your item via LBC with insurance:
- LUZON (1-3 business days)
- VISMIN (7-12 business days)